Sunday, June 26, 2016

30 Day Crochet: Day Twenty-Six


Good Afternoon!

I am excited about today's project, just because it is so TINY! 
It is also a whole lot of fun! Can you say 'donut'?!?!

DONUT!!
This little guy is just over 2" around. Ain't he sweet?

Usually, I quite hate crocheting in the amigurumi style. Don't get me wrong, I love the end product! I just have very large fingers, so a hook as small as a 3.5mm (as used in this pattern) makes me feel as though I am Gulliver in the land of the Lilliputions. Because of that, I find amigurumi to be quite tedious. 

That said, I am so pleased with this little donut that I might have to make more in the future! I think he'd make a great fridge magnet. Koala has dibs on this one, though. He's found his way to her play kitchen. The topping was supposed to be worked up in yarn, but I thought beads might make cute candy sprinkles. I'm please with the result. :) The pattern is available at Hello Yellow.

Crochet Along!
Follow the link below to the free pattern:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comment Here: