Friday, June 10, 2016

30 Day Crochet: Day Nine


My Koala has been very sick. She's had it for a bit, but today was very hard on her and we had to make a trip in. SO, I will be showing you something made in the past while I hang onto this little cuddle bug and pray her better. S'okay?


Koala loooves these little guys, and periodically requests for me to make her one or several. It is so fun to do. I followed directions exactly, using Lily Sugar 'N Cream Scents (Aloe Vera) yarn for the shell and the basic white yarn from Premiere Home for the body. I did use a dot of black glue for the eyes. 

This was a fun and really easy pattern. It worked up SO quickly! It is the perfect thing to make with your left over yarn scraps. (Why is it we cannot seem to throw those away? lol I'm so attached to my yarn! Ha!)

Crochet Along!
Follow the link below for a YouTube Video Tutorial :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comment Here: