Friday, June 10, 2016

30 Day Crochet: Day Eight

Good Morning! :) 

Today we have a little fish dishcloth!


I seem to be sticking with a nautical theme, for the most part.
That is okay, because I *do* actually love all things ocean! :)

If you are wondering why we are doing SO many dishcloths, it is because I have long wanted to do a string (pun intended) of them. I wanted to see how many fun shapes and sizes they come in. Plus, Farm Girl really likes them and actually uses them! Other 'hookers' can tell you how much better it feels to give someone a made-with-love gift that they actually USE. :) 

As always, I used 100% cotton yarn (Lily Sugar 'N Cream Azalea, and a Premier Home pink) and my Granny hook. (Size H, USA). This pattern was really easy and fun to work up. I used to see crochet pattern diagrams and think I could never understand them. The sailboat was the first time I'd ever really seen/used one along with the written pattern. I have to say, I love it! It is so helpful to have that to double-check my work against!

Crochet Along! :)
Find the link to downloading this free pattern below:

Lily Sugar 'N Cream Tropical Fish Dishcloth




Continue to Day Nine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comment Here: