Wednesday, June 29, 2016

30 Day Crochet: Day Twenty-Nine


Good Morning!

Today we are working on another dishcloth. I've had my eye on this strawberry basket design all month. However, it is a Tunisian crochet... and I have never done that before in my life! lol This one is a little daunting, but I will be sure to add the picture once I am done working it up. :) I just wanted to give you a head start in case you really do happen to crochet along! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Okay, so you can see that mine came out all wobbly and lumpy! Can we just say that is to be expected when learning a new stitch? ;) ;) 

You can also probably tell that I was very relaxed/loose working the basket and then really cramped up and got tight worrying my way through the strawberries. haha This one definitely was an investment of time, but I would be interested in doing it again in the future. I used 100% cotton and a 5.5 gauge Tunisian crochet hook. I will definitely try this pattern again in the future. I will also very likely try to straight-up crochet this pattern using the basket weave stitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crochet Along!
Find the free pattern and four helpful videos at the link below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comment Here: