Thursday, June 30, 2016

30 Day Crochet: Day Thirty


Wow!! Day Thirty!! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot believe how quickly we have reached the end of the month! Taking on thirty days of different projects seemed, at times, like a big commitment. Over all, I have to say that it was really good for me. I have enjoyed every step of the way. I am also pleased when I look back on the variety of things we've made. It has truly been an exciting month for me. :)


Let's talk today...
I had such fun making the hot cocoa mug coasters, that I thought I'd look along the coaster line again. Giraffe and I saw these and got a huge kick out of them! :) We simply had to make them!

These are called "Peeking Dog/Cat Butt Coasters":




LOL!! Isn't that hysterical? haha

Giraffe worked up the cat and I worked up the dog. 

They are so cute that I think I would like a set in neon colors! :)

These were fun and very easy to make. You can probably tell that we need to buy a blocking board at some point. You can also see that we chose to leave off the 'pink spot'. ;) That said, I still love how they came out! :)
These were, as always, worked in 100% cotton yarn. 

Crochet Along!

Find the free dog coaster pattern below:
Peeking Dog Butt Coaster


Find the free cat coaster pattern below:
Peeking Cat Butt Coaster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also want to take a minute to recap everything we've made this month:

Day 1 - Apple

Day 2 - Chickens

Day 3 - Dress

Day 4 - Boat and Captain's/Ship Wheel
  
Day 5 - Ladybug

Dress Re-Do

Day 7 - Freestyle Lighthouse

Day 8 - Fish

Day 9 - Mini Turtle

Day 10 - Starfish

Day 11 - Watermelon Slice

Day 12 - Freestyle Horse

Day 13 - Pear

Day 14 - Sunshine

Day 15 - Pencil

Day 16 - Pinwheel/Flower

Day 17 - Flip Flop

Day 18 - Ice Cream/Cone

Day 19 - Cupcake

Day 20 - Strawberry

Day 21 - Cherry Pie

Day 22 - Freestyle Barn 
(The red yarn has not arrived yet... I will finish this, I promise!)

Day 23 - Turtles

Day 24 - Hot Cocoa Mugs

Day 25 - Rose Pinwheel
(Still disappointed that you cannot see the pinwheel pattern in pics. You can in person.)

Day 26 - DONUT!!!! :D :D :D 

Day 27 - Bavarian Squares

Day 28 - Towel Holders

Day 29 - Tunisian Basket of Strawberries

There you have it! Thirty days of crochet that produced over thirty items of various sizes and shapes. My crochet skills still need fine-tuning, but oh, the joy of crocheting! :) It has been my pleasure to work on so many project. I hope you've enjoyed seeing all of the different things. I also hope you've found a new favorite pattern or two somewhere in the mix. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comment Here: