Friday, June 17, 2016

30 Day Crochet: Day Seventeen


Good Morning!

With summer only days away, it seems fitting to work up some seasonal dishcloths! :) This morning we have the ever-loved (by me, anyway) flip flop:


This is a simple pattern from Yarnspirations, made in 100% cotton and entirely of single crochet. I'll admit working my single crochet backward for the border threw me a little bit. lol In all, it was so easy and so, so fun! :) It also gets bonus points for working up so quickly. 

I made this in Premier Home Cotton teal and Lily Sugar 'N Cream Fleur de Lavende. I used Granny Hook (size H) and followed directions exactly. I will say, though, that I sewed in the right side of the strap too low. Oops! In all, I had a really good time making this. Koala is now demanding a pair of crocheted baby sandals for her feet. lol We'll see... ;)

Crochet Along!
This free pattern is available in the link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comment Here: