Tuesday, June 14, 2016

30 Day Crochet: Day Fourteen


Today we have a happy little sunshine. :)


This pattern comes with instructions for sunglasses and a smile. I am not sure yet if I want to go that far. I am waiting for some black yarn to come in the mail (along with my beige and other colors). I may add those later when I am able to. Right now I have a very small amount of black yarn, but not enough for this pattern. 

It worked up quickly enough, and was very easy to make. It is mostly worked in half-double crochet. I hate those, but did not end up in extra pain today. Yay! I used my size H Granny hook and Sugar 'N Cream brand Fleur De Lavende yarn. It is a scents yarn, and I find the lavender smell too hard to take. This is probably because I am prone to migraines. Thus, every time I work with it I end up breathing through my mouth instead of my nose. 

Crochet Along! :) 
Follow the link below for the free pattern:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comment Here: