Monday, June 13, 2016

30 Day Crochet: Day Thirteen


Good Afternoon!

I am quite behind today. My item for today is this Pear Trivet by April Moreland: 


I used Lily Sugar 'N Cream Scents (Aloe Vera) for the body of the pear, and regular black and green cotton yarn from Premier Home for the stem and leaf. 

You can see I got in a rush and made a few mistakes. Eeks! I also only made one panel. The idea is to make two and sew them together. Since I am already running behind, I figured I would work up the first one and get this thing posted. 

It really was a fun and easy pattern. I think anyone would enjoy it. I cannot wait to see it again in another color, made with better attention. 

I am off now, but before I go, I want to acknowledge the senseless slaughter that took place at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando. I spent the day yesterday watching the news on and off, heartbroken over the immeasurable loss. May we unite as family and support our grieving fellow Americans in this time. God bless the families and friends of those left behind, and reach into the hearts and lives of the victims who survive. :'( Orlando, we stand with you. America, we stand. 
God Bless America.

Crochet Along!
Find the free pattern in the link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comment Here: