Thursday, June 23, 2016

30 Day Crochet: Day Nineteen


Good Morning!

Following yesterday's post (and the comment I made about not liking the ice cream portion), I thought I would work up the cupcake dishcloth by Twinkie Chan. I so much prefer her cupcake topping, and think it would make a cute ice cream cone topper if you mix today's pattern with yesterday's. 


Anyway, I worked it up following the free pattern on the youtube video. It is really easy, and quite fun to make. Again, this is a pattern that would need blocked. I don't have the stuff for that yet. Even so, I think it is cute. I believe Farm Girl will love it! :) I used her favorite colors. 

As always 100% cotton and my Granny (H) hook. :) 

Crochet Along!

Follow the link below to make this free pattern:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comment Here: