Saturday, June 25, 2016

30 Day Crochet: Day Twenty-Five


Good Afternoon!
Today we have a rose swirl crochet dishcloth.


I just need to express how disappointed I am with my own cloth, given how pretty the actual design is. If you are holding it in your hand, you can see the pattern. I got all patriotic and decided to use this variegated Red White & Blue yarn from Lily Sugar 'N Cream (since I am still waiting for my shipment of new yarn - including red - to show up). 

Follow the link below and I'm sure you will fall in love with the one you see there. It is really pretty! Lesson learned... next time I do this, I'll make it in a lighter - solid - color. I even tried to put yellow paper under it to help the holes show through so you can see the pattern. No such luck. :/ Even so, this is a very easy work-up. It would be quite easy for anyone - beginners included. 

Crochet Along!
Find the free pattern in the link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comment Here: