Friday, June 24, 2016

30 Day Crochet: Day Twenty-Four


Good Afternoon!

Today we are really, really, super busy. I need to do a quick one. I'm running late again, so here is a direct link to the pattern we're doing.

We're making coasters shaped like mugs of hot cocoa with whipped cream on top! Fun! I can't wait to get started!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I GOT DONE!!! :) lol 



Okay, so maybe you did not want me to yell right into your eyes like that. ;) :)
It is only because I took longer to do them than I intended to. I tend to crochet until I am finished, which - when you are diabetic - is not a good idea. What that comes down to is me crocheting until my brain seizes up and I'm moving slowly and losing all concentration, etc, as my body gets more and more 'tired'. Blood sugar that is falling feels like being so exhausted you're about to pass out... aaaand sometimes I do. So, I have to watch that! I need to take breaks, eat when it is time, and things would go faster. lol

ANYWAY, all of that useless personal info to explain my extra-tardiness! lol I have to say that I flat-out LOVED making these! (Which is why you see four and not one. That, and there has to be a set! ;) 

I cannot understate the fun, fun, FUN I had! lol I was blaring music and singing to it at the top of my lungs all the way up until I hit the third whipped topping. (I made cups first and then topped them all.) That is when Farm Girl called and I finished the topping in her ear. ;)

SO, these are a gift (?) for my baby sister. Let's call her Princess. :D :D :D
She loves coffee, loves mugs, loves hot cocoa, and loves neon! So yup, these scream her name at me! hehe Truth be told, I may have to work up some others. They really are that fun. (Did I mention that already?)

Follow the link and follow the directions. Super simple!

Crochet Along! :)
Follow the link below for the free pattern:


Continue to Day Twenty-Five

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comment Here: